Friday, January 6, 2017

Cuba - Habana Centro - 1/5/2017

Well, today's post will be short.

I'm dying.

I coughed all night until my sides hurt, my lungs are full of junk, and I cannot breathe.  It is the sickest I've been in a long time.

We had to be up at 7 for our taxi at 8, but it didn't matter because I was awake all night.  My only funny story is that Daysi said I needed Harambe, and I said I know, we all do.  The world was a better place with Harambe.   Turns out Harambe means cough syrup ... And when I explained the story to her she was appropriately mortified.  We all miss Harambe, and now Cuba does, too.

Anyway, it was a three hour drive back to Havana, and we got to our hotel.  Now not much works in this country, but the cough syrup has some kick.  I took some cough syrup and slept the rest of the day, all night, until this morning at 7.  Granted I was having coughing fits/seizures every 30 minute, but I was in bed for something like 20 hours straight.  And I finished off the bottle.

I'm pretty sure I caught the Zika.  The end.

No comments: