Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 1 - Update

OK, so I wake up in the middle of the night and my hands are all itchy. Which was no small feat, cause I hadn't slept in a bed since sunday and I had a pint of Jack and a half xanax on board. I turned on the light, and I had like bug bites on my hands and arm. And my hands are kinda swollen. So mild panic ensues, I'm thinking some SE Asia mosquito has given me malaria. Or arguably worse is there are bugs living in Jen's bed. My biggest fear for the whole trip is needing medical intervention. So I turn the fan right on me (to blow away the mosquitoes), and try to sleep. Moral of the story- good news, bad news. Good news is I woke up today and they are all totally gone. I'm guessing they were some kinda weird hives and that I ate something I was majorly allergic to.

Bad news is I have no idea what that was.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: