Today was relatively quiet, they had an easy practice in the morning. Then Britt went with her roommate, Raich, and helped her coach a local under-12 Club team. There was no practice in the evening since they have a game tomorrow, so all of the girls were going to the football game, the first exhibition home game. I think the game was supposed to start at 6p, but a big storm rolled in so it was pushed back until 9p. We didn't talk to Britt after that, so we don't know if she actually got to see the football game.
Britt got her first experience with a Midwest storm, she texted us that the sirens were going off and she sent the included picture. I think she was a little nervous, but I told her to just ask her roommate (who is from Kansas) when it was time to panic.
No comments:
Post a Comment