Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday, 08/12/2010

We both got to talk to Britt today finally, and I skyped with her tonight. Unfortunately, it was a slow day for her so not much happening.

They didn't practice this morning because of their late return, and then it was 115 with the heat index so they put off the afternoon practice. Around 6 they watched the films from yesterday's game, and Coach Lindsay went over it with them in detail. There was a storm with thunder and lightening, so they kept pushing back practice. Finally, at 7:45p, they went out and got about an hour of running in. She of course felt like it was nothing, but I was thinking if I ran for an hour I wouldn't be able to walk for a few days.

Tomorrow is gonna be kind of a big day, one of her best friends from home, Missy, is coming to visit with her parents. Missy is going to UK, which is only 30 miles away, and she got there yesterday. So her and the family are going to take Britt out to dinner tomorrow night, and she is really excited.

No comments: